There are two ways to download RentTracker:
As one 10MB file or As 8 separate (~1.4MB) files
You may wish to download RentTracker as 8 separate files if you are having trouble downloading or get periodic disconnects during downloading.
Select the file you wish to start downloading and press <OK> to save this program to disk.
Now select the location for the file:
After all the files have been downloaded, locate the file(s) and double click the first one. The following unzip screen will appear:
Click on finish and the files will be unzipped into the destination c:\RTSetup.
If you downloaded the 9MB file, then your last step is to just execute :
Otherwise, continue to download the remaining 6 files by repeating the previous steps. Once all 7 files have been downloaded and unzipped, execute c:\RTSetup\setup.exe.
JUST FIVE SIMPLE STEPS
1) If you already have RentTracker Lite v3.22, you can simple skip to step 5.
2) If you do not have RentTracker Lite v3.22, then you must download the programhere.
3) Install the program (using theinstallation instructions).
5) Run RentTracker, go to "Upgrade" in the RentTracker menu and enter the license key.
1) The user can no longer cause an Runtime error '91' when using the drop-down menu after closing the browse window.
2) The Tip of the Day does not periodically open while running the program.RentTracker v2.31 contains the bug fixes and new features described below:
1) The owner's home phone and work phone number are swapped in version 2.21
2) Version 2.31 contains additional record search features
3) Version 2.31 contains a late tenant report that generates at startup and updates on command
4) Version 2.31 fixes a critical bug from v2.30 that may lock up your PC upon startup.RentTracker v2.32 contains two bug fixes and new features described below:
1) Fixes a bug in the phone number field that will not allow certain phone numbers to save correctly
2) Version 2.32 allows for some non-US zip codes
3) Fixes a bug from v2.31 that wouldn't allow proper installation on NT 4.0 SP3.RentTracker v2.33 contains one bug fix and new features described below:
1) Fixes a bug where a corrupt data entry can cause a "run time error 94/invalid use of null" upon start up.
2) Added notes field to tenants browse window.
3) Added scroll bars and multiple line features to notes fields.RentTracker v2.34 contains one bug fix and new features described below:
1) Fixes a bug in the expense report where a fully depreciated property will start counting against your expenses (negative depreciation.)
2) Excepts late fees.
3) Allows names and building addresses that contain apostropies.
4) New database backup feature.
5) Ability to open different renttracker databases.RentTracker v2.40 provides the following new features:
1) Contains a more stable architecture.
2) Integrates a tenant reporting system that helps deter late payments.
3) Provides a method to reset receipt auto-amounts.
4) Auto populates address fields for new tenants.RentTracker v2.41 provides the following new features:
1) Fixes bug in the Rent History Report warning screen. The actual report is unaffected.
2) Provides wider window for viewing Rent History information.RentTracker v3.0 provides the following new features:
1) All new reports and report formats.
2) Support for moved out tenants.
3) New online help.RentTracker v3.01 provides the following new features:
1) Auto edit in browse screen.
2) Apostrophe in name bug fix.
3) Print reciepts from tenant payment reports.RentTracker v3.10 provides the following new features:
1) Checks for corrupt Expense records for added stability
2) Rent date selection (1st of the month payments no longer required)
3) New receipt edit/print interfaceRentTracker v3.11 provides the following new features:
1) Removed background data browser from the main Browse page
2) Added switch to disable the Notes in the Tenant Payment Receipt Report
3) Fixed bug that repeated line 4 in the customized report logo
4) Fixed icon in Reports and customization windowsRentTracker v3.20 provides the following new features:
1) Added last name support in drop down lists
2) Late tenant report now includes the accumulated amount owed
3) Auto backup
4) Offsite backup
5) Default database selection
6) Recover backup
7) Fixed Late tenant bug
8) Drop down name selection no longer changes when opening new windows
9) License key entry option at startup
10) No longer allows tenant records with errors to saveRentTracker v3.21 provides the following new features:
1) Fixes bug where Receipt Builder confuses tenants with the same last name
2) Late tenant report now includes tenant first and last name
3) Receipt Builder now lists first and last nameRentTracker v3.22 provides the following bug fix:
1) Bug fix for the Building picture import
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR RENTTRACKER.COM SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY - BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING ANY RENTTRACKER.COM SOFTWARE (HEREAFTER REFERED SIMPLY AS "SOFTWARE"), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTTRACKER.COM END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT OR "EULA". IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE RENTTRACKER.COM SOFTWARE.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID LICENSE COPY OF RENTTRACKER, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE RENTTRACKER SOFTWARE AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS UNDER THIS EULA.
Additional Rights and Limitations.
* For each validly licensed copy of RentTracker, you also may reproduce one additional copy of the RentTracker solely for archival purposes or reinstallation of the software on the same computer. RentTracker.com retains all right, title and interest in and to the RentTracker software. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by RentTracker.com.
IF RENTTRACKER WAS LICENSED TO YOU BY AN ENTITY OTHER THAN RENTTRACKER.COM OR ANY OF ITS WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARIES, RENTTRACKER.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AS FOLLOWS:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RENTTRACKER.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE TO YOU THE SOFTWARE, AND ANY (IF ANY) SUPPORT SERVICES RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE ("SUPPORT SERVICES") AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS; AND RENTTRACKER.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT SERVICES ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO: TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR LACK OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ANY SUPPORT SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU. RENTTRACKER.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SOFTWARE CAN HANDLE ANY MINIMUM NUMBER OF UNITS OR ANY OTHER RECORDS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OCURRING FROM THIS OR ANY OTHER SOFTWARE INADEQUECY.
EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL RENTTRACKER.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, AND ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IF RENTTRACKER.COM OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF RENTTRACKER.COM AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE OR U.S.$5.00. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.